Never heard of McCall, Idaho? You’re not alone! This mountain town is a beautiful hidden gem and totally worth checking out for your next mountain adventure! So why visit?
1. Undiscovered — while everyone is flocking to Coeur d’Alene, avoid the crowds and head to McCall.
2. Natural beauty — from the giant green pine trees that line the mountains to the crystal clear water of Lake Payette (yes, it’s glacial water!), McCall will have you feeling like you’re one with nature.
3. Outdoor Activities — boating, stand-up paddle boarding, hiking, biking and more.. you certainly won’t be bored and that’s only in the summer! In the winter, you’ll have skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiling, and snowshoeing!
4. Relax — whether you post up on the dock or beach with a drink in your hand, or take advantage of The Cove Spa‘s immersion pools, McCall will have you unwinding in no time.
5. Good for groups — whether with family or friends, McCall is perfect for making s’mores by the campfire, spending the day on the boat or exploring the charming downtown.