Our last stop in Germany: Berlin. Far from the picture-perfect countryside, small towns and medieval castles of Bavaria, we arrive in an urban metropolis filled vibrant restaurants, neighborhoods and people. Hallo, Berlin!
Right away, we started exploring (because three days is a short amount of time in Berlin!). The city is rich with history, monuments, food, and nightlife. If you plan to visit Berlin, some of our favorites were:
- Visit the dome at the top of the Reichstag for incredible views of the city (make a reservation in advance online to skip long lines!)
- Coffee at The Barn, a rustic-chic coffee shop with their own roast, near Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz
- Brunch at Industry Standard in Neukölln
- Dinner at Katz Orange, for delicious cocktails, a menu with seasonal produce and a beautiful ambiance
- Rent bikes and spend the day exploring Tiergarten
- Drinks at the top of the Berlin Fernsehturm for 360 degree views of the city